Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites that helps you to stay connected with friends, family members and relatives no matter where you are on the globe. If you are not having a Facebook account, then you are really missing an important platform to catch up with old school and college buddies and share a lot of information for free on the web.
Facebook Sign in
If you have a Facebook account, the sign in Facebook account is very easy.
- You need to know the email address and the password that you used when you have signed up for Facebook to log in to your Facebook account.
- You can sign in to your Facebook page either on your computer or through your mobile device.
- Open a new page on your web browser and type www.facebook.com or fb.com.
- You will need to enter your email address and the password that you have used during signing up for the Facebook account in the appropriate box in the top right corner of the landing page.
- Then click on the login option next to the password type box to enter your Facebook page.
Sign in Account Facebook
- If you have used your phone number to associate with Facebook, then you can sign in to your account by using your phone number instead of email address.
- The password though, would be the same one that used during Facebook sign up.
Sign In Using Mobile Device
- Download Facebook app on your mobile device and open the app once it is downloaded.
- You will be asked to enter your email address and password to enter your Facebook profile page.
- The next time onwards you will be automatically logged in to Facebook account when you open the Facebook app on your mobile device.