Hotmail is one of the most popular and reliable free web mail service offered by Microsoft Corporation. The Hotmail service has come a long way since its inception and the changes incorporated by Microsoft have made it an ever better web based mail service.
Hotmail Sign in
You should have a Hotmail account username and password to sign in to your Hotmail account to check mails. If you have an account, then follow these simple steps to enter your Hotmail account.
- Open a new web browser and visit the website www.hotmail.com or https://login.live.com.
- You will be taken to the Microsoft account sign in page.
- Type in the Microsoft account or your email address that ends with @hotmail.com that you had used when signing up for a new account in the first text box.
- Next, you need to type the exact password that you had used for sign up and type it in the text box under password option.
- Once done, click on sign in to enter your Hotmail inbox.
If you are sure that you have entered the right password and still you are not able to sign in to your Hotmail account, then you need to check out a few things.
- See if the caps lock button is ON and remove it and then type your password to access your account.
- If you still cannot sign in and there is no problem with the service status, then your Hotmail sign in account might be hacked and you need to reset your password.
Sign in Account Hotmail
If you have forgotten your password or lost your password, then you will not be able to sign in to your Hotmail account and you need to reset and use a new password.
- Visit: https://account.live.com/pw. Choose any of the options that appear on the landing page and press Next option.
- You will be asked to enter your Microsoft account followed by CAPTCHA characters that is shown on the screen. Click on Next button.