As your Outlook email account has a lot of important mails, personal data and business information it is important for you to be very careful when you sign in to your new Outlook account. Make sure that you have used a stronger password for your Outlook account that consists of alphabets, numerals ad special characters. If not, try to change your password to a stronger one once you sign in to your Outlook account.
Sign in Outlook
- Open a new web browser and type www.outlook.com in the address bar of the browser.
- You need to enter the username and password that you had given when signing up for a new Outlook account in the appropriate boxes that comes on your screen.
- If you are using your computer to sign in to Outlook account, then you can check on the Keep me signed in box or Remember me box. This will allow you to quickly access your Outlook account next time.
Logging In From Public Computer
- If you are sign in account from a public computer, then it is always better to get a one time single use code to sign into your account.
- Enter your email id and then click on Get one here option next to do not have a code option.
- You will be asked to enter your phone number and make sure it is the same one that you used during account SignUp.
- Then click on send message option.
Final Steps Of Logging On A Public Computer
- The text message will instantly reach your mobile phone and this will contain the single use code.
- Enter this code in the single use code box provided in the sign in page and press the sign in to access your Outlook account.
If you are not having a Microsoft Outlook account, then you are missing on a wide variety of services that are on offer from Microsoft.