You will be able to use the various services offered by Yahoo only by signing in to the account. You need to have a Yahoo account for this. You can enjoy the mail and messenger services and various other services when you have a yahoo account. Here are the guidelines for creating a sign in account in Yahoo.
Sign in account Yahoo
To sign in to your Yahoo account, you have to go to the sign in page of Yahoo. You will see the sign in box on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your Yahoo ID in the first box.
- Enter the password for using Yahoo.
- Click on sign in option.
Sign in account is possible only if you have a registered Yahoo ID and a password. If you do not have yahoo ID and password you will have to create a new account.
Create Yahoo Account
- To create a new account on Yahoo click on “Create New Account” box on the sign in page. You will reach the Yahoo registration page.
- You will have to sign up for yahoo account by giving all the information required by the fields on this page.
- You will have to give your first name, last name, yahoo username, password, mobile number, date of birth, etc. to create the account.
- You can enter a new email id as your username. It is necessary that you provide a valid mobile number to get your registration processed.
One should be careful while creating the password. Do not create a password which is easy to guess for others. Create a strong and secure password using 8-32 characters, upper and lowercase letters and numbers. This will help to protect your account from intruders.
Click On “Create Account”
- Once you fill all the boxes in the registration page, click on the “create account” option.
- You have now created the account in Yahoo. You can use the newly created or registered Yahoo ID and password for getting access to services offered by Yahoo.
- To do easy sign in to the Yahoo account from your personal computer, you can click on the “keep me signed in” option under the sign in box.