Gmail is one of the most popular free web mail services used by millions and millions of internet users all across the globe to share information between businesses, friends, relatives, colleagues and enemies. You now have the option of signing into Gmail from any of the internet supported wireless devices as well as your desktop.
Sign in Gmail
- Go to www.google.com and click on the Gmail option seen in the top right side of the landing Google search page.
- You are directed to the Gmail sign in page where you need to enter your registered email address and the password in the text boxes provided for the same.
- Now, click on the sign in button to enter your account inbox.
Sign In To Additional Gmail Account
- Click on your profile photo or Gmail address seen in the upper right corner of your current Gmail inbox page.
- A drop box will appear when you click and where you will come across an ‘Add account’ button. Click on this button.
- A new page will appear where you need to enter the username and password of the other account and then click sign in to open the secondary Gmail account.
Sign into Gmail on Android
- Tap on the “Gmail” option that you see on the home screen of your Android device. You will automatically be login Gmail account by default.
- You can also log in to another account manually by tapping the Menu button to get additional options.
- Tap on the Accounts option and choose “Add an account” option.
- You will be prompted to log in to an additional account on your Android device.
Sign Into Gmail on iOS
- Tap on the Settings button on the home screen of your iOS device and tap on the Mail, Contacts and Calendar option that you see when you scroll down.
- Tap on the Add Account and choose Google when you are asked to choose your email service provider.
- Enter username and password to sign in account Gmail.