Looking for new ideas for your projects and other interests? Try out and Sign in Account Pinterest, the virtual pinboard that will allow you to organize things that you like on your pinboards and share it with your friends, relatives and colleagues. You can use your Facebook login or your Twitter account login option to sign up Pinterest.
Pinterest Sign in Facebook
- Open a new web browser page and visit the Pinterest login page https://www.pinterest.com/login/.
- You need to click on the log in with Facebook option that will come up on the landing page.
- A new web page will open up where you need to enter your Facebook login details like email address or your phone number and the password that you had used when you signed up for a Facebook account.
- Press the sign in button to enter your Pinterest account.
Pinterest Login Gmail
- Visit the Pinterest login page by typing https://www.pinterest.com/login on the web browser page.
- Click on the log in with Google option that you come across on the new landing page.
- Enter your Gmail user name which is your Gmail address and your password and click on access app option to get into Pinterest account.
Pinterest Login Twitter
- If you have a Twitter account, then you can log in to Pinterest account very easily.
- Visit the https://www.pinterest.com/login/ on your web browser and click on the Log In with Twitter option that you see on the landing page.
- You will be directed to a new page that will ask your permission to authorize the Twitter app.
- Before doing this, you need to enter your Twitter username and password in the text box space provided for the same and then click on ‘authorize app’ option to enter Pinterest account.
So, what are you waiting for? Visit the Pinterest login page and enter the Pinterest account through Facebook, Twitter or Google login options.